· The parking lot on the east side of the Administration Bldg is not to be used for student pickup and drop off.
· Monday- Choir Christmas Concert for Elementary & Secondary @7pm
· Tuesday-Band Christmas Concert @ 7pm
· Monday, Dec. 5th is TCS Spirit Day- All students may wear any TCS T-Shirt to school
· See below for a reminder about the uniform dress code for the winter:
Students may wear "leggings" that come below the calf in solid colors which include dark green, black, white, tan or gray.
Girls may wear "tights" with feet in solid colors which include dark green, black, white, tan or gray. Skirts must have TCS-purchased spandex shorts worn underneath at all times unless tights or leggings are worn.
Dark green, black, white, tan or gray undershirts may be worn underneath uniform shirts. For the untucked black shirt the undershirt cannot be longer than the uniform shirt.
TCS sweatshirts, cardigans, PE jackets and PE pullovers must have TCS polo underneath.
During the last week before Christmas break only, sweatshirts or shirts other than TCS may be worn if they are clearly decorated for the Christmas season.
Current TCS "Friday Shirts" are acceptable for wear any Friday of the school year. Current "Friday Hoodies" may be worn any day of the week. These shirts feature the school's theme for the current year. Long sleeve shirts may be worn under these Friday shirts but must be solid color dark green, black, white, tan or gray.
Elementary News (K-5)
· Elementary Christmas Outreach Project-STITCHES Christmas Stockings- See more information on our website under the Weekly News.
· Friday- Elementary Snack $1
Secondary News (6-12)
· Monday- Junior Youth & Government Meeting during MS lunch
· Tuesday-Junior & Senior Class meet with Josten’s
· Wednesday- Fine Arts Chapel
· Wednesday- Secondary Choir Concert @1pm in the NE Mall
· Wednesday- Youth and Government Meeting during Activity Period
· Reminder- Semester Exams for 6th-12th grade will be Dec. 14th-16th, these are half days for Secondary students, no lunch or SASS will be offered those days for Secondary Students.