Student Record Access
Parents Web Site
Our School database has the ability to send weekly emailed progress reports from teachers to one or both parents. In addition, you can access your child's daily assignments and grades on the internet with our Parent's Web Site.
To access the Parent's Web Site:
- Go to Internet Explorer and type in the address www.renweb.com
- Click on Parent's Web at the top of the circle.
- Log is as follows: District Code is Temple, then type the email address that you provided the school.
- Click new parent login if you have not logged into Ren Web before.
- You will be emailed a new password within 3 minutes (to the email address you typed in, which must be the same email address that you provided to the school)
- Go back to the first screen and type in your password to log in.
- Select "Continue".
- To access grades, click classrooms. This will bring up all classes that each of your children are enrolled in.
- Click on Homework Summary or Gradebook Summary at the top for each child.
- You can also check you child's attendance and email the teachers directly from this site.