Thank you for inquiring about Temple Christian School. Our students receive quality physical, academic, and spiritual training in a Christian setting. Returning students make up a high percentage of our student body which reflects both parent and student satisfaction with the TCS program.
We have an online application/enrollment process. Please read through the information listed under Admissions on our. Both student and parent should read the current student handbook available on the website. After examining this information, if you would like to apply for admission to TCS, please follow these procedures:
- Read the information on the TCS website carefully and completely.
- Schedule a campus tour, if desired. (Call the school office to schedule tours)
- Submit the online application and application fee($75 for K4, $100 for K5-12th grades)
- (Once a test is administered, the Application Fee is non-refundable. This includes students not admitted to TCS due to non-passing test scores. In the event that testing is not administered, the Application Fee is refundable minus $25 for administrative processing of the application)
- Immediately following submission of the application, the forms listed below must be submitted by mail, fax, hand-delivered or completed online:
- Copy of birth certificate This is a state requirement
- Immunization records (all grades) signed by a medical professional. This is a state requirement.
- Statement of Cooperation and Code of Conduct (all grades) (Submit online)
- Transcript or academic records from previous school. K-5th: last report card; 6-12th: most current standardized test results.
- Teacher Recommendation Form (grades 1-12)
- Standard of Conduct/ Honor Code (grades 6-12) (Submit online )
- Pastor’s recommendation (grades 6-12) attesting to student’s church attendance and character.
Once the application is submitted, the school office will contact you to schedule an appointment for entrance testing. All incoming students are tested to assure they can successfully function in our curriculum.
Upon satisfactory completion of entrance testing, the parent will be contacted by the school office to finalize enrollment online. In the event, that a student does not satisfactorily complete the entrance testing, retesting may be available. Parents may schedule an appointment to review test scores. The school office will schedule an in-person interview with all secondary students.
May the Lord guide you in your decision concerning investing in your child’s future at Temple Christian School.